An FTP client that supports TLS-encrypted FTP is required for transferring the WebModel to the viflow cloud. In this manual, the procedure is described using the FTP program winSCP, with which it is possible to trigger and automatically execute the upload process when exporting the WebModel.
Here you can download winSCP: https://winscp.net/eng/download.php
If you use a different FTP software, the export and the input of the access data must be done manually. In this case, please contact your administrator.
With the order confirmation you will receive two files and the address for access:
- Copy the credentials.json and upload.js files to the target directory of the WebModel. The directory should be local to your PC (recommended) and empty (e.g. C:\Desktop\YourName\viflow8\WebModel).
Setting for winSCP
- Open the winSCP program as administrator.
- Navigate to Options – Preferences – Integration and select Add WinSCP to search path
Integration of the upload.js file in viflow
- Start the export process in the viflow menu under File – Export – WebModel and perform all steps until the window Finalize Settings appears.
- First select here the target directory of the WebModel where you have inserted the files upload.js and credentials.json (step 1) To do this click on the button 1
- At the bottom of this window select Select batch to execute after creation
- Click the 2 [...] button and select the upload.js file located in the WebModel target directory.
Start the export with a click on Finish
Now go to the link in your browser that you received in the delivery email:
- Enter user name and password (see delivery e-mail) and confirm with ENTER.
Important: The files credentials.json and upload.js must be located in the local target directory of the WebModel and must not be changed.