For the full functionality of the viflow-8 WebModel, it must be accessed from a web server. However, it can also be opened locally for test purposes.
For this, .NET Core Runtime 3.1 and ASP.NET Core Runtime 3.1 must be installed. Both components can be found in the Hosting Bundle 1.
You can also find all important information on viflow.tv in our video tutorial Open the viflow 8 WebModel locally.
1. Open the viflow-8 WebModel once after the export
You can automatically open the viflow-8 WebModel once directly after the export. To do this, activate the Open WebModel after creation option in the "Finalize settings" export dialog 2. If the option is inactive, please make sure that you have installed .NET Core Runtime 3.1 and ASP.NET Core Runtime 3.1 1.
2. Open the viflow-8 WebModel locally repeatedly
- Open the directory that contains the WebModel.
- Search for the program ViCon.ViFlow.WebModel.Server.exe 3 and start it.
A window opens. Leave this open as long as you are using the viflow WebModel.
- Search here for the line Now listening on: http://localhost: … 4.
- Copy it into the address bar of your browser.
- The WebModel opens.