As explained in the viflow help, users can be assigned to viflow objects. This article explains how you can display these assigned users in an organigram shape.
Proceed as follows:
- Activate the developer mode under File – Options – General.
- Select the organigram shape in the template and open the global properties of the object.
- In the properties, navigate to Miscellaneous – Synchronised Properties and mark the Related Users checkbox.
- Now open the graphic of the shape by double-clicking on the shape in the stencil and click on the shape on the graphic.
- Then open the window Assign viflow property under Developer – Assign viflow property. Under Text field select AdditionalFields Text field 1 (or another one) and assign the property Related Users. For Format, you have the choice between Number (shows how many users are assigned to the area in the properties) or List (creates a list of all users assigned to the area). Select List and confirm with OK. Only then is the assignment accepted. For a further assignment, the Assign property window must be opened again.
Now the assigned users are displayed in the organigram shape.
If this is not the case, you may still have to activate the corresponding viflow property via the SmartTag on the shape.
This approach can also be used for process and information shapes. Everything that is shown under Synchronised Properties can be displayed.